Making hard boiled eggs in your Instant Pot is very simple. Here is the two-step recipe you need to follow.
Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe for Instant Pot
Making hard boiled eggs in your Instant Pot has never been easier. Here is the recipe to follow for a quick protein-filled breakfast.
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup water
- You first need to grab the rack and place it inside of the Instant Pot.
- Pour the cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Put the eggs on the rack.
- Place the Instant Pot on "Manual" using high pressure. Set the timer for 5 minutes.
- After the time is up, allow for a 5 minute natural release.
- Once the natural release time is up, quick release. It is a good idea to use a towel over the top of the valve. This prevents the steam from going in all directions.
- Run your eggs under cold water for a couple minutes, and then begin peeling the eggs.