Making hard boiled eggs in your Instant Pot is very simple. Here is the two-step recipe you need to follow.
Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe for Instant Pot
- 4 large Eggs
- 1 cup water
- You first need to grab the rack and place it inside of the Instant Pot.
- Pour the cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Put the eggs on the rack.
- Place the Instant Pot on "Manual" using high pressure. Set the timer for 5 minutes.
- After the time is up, allow for a 5 minute natural release.
- Once the natural release time is up, quick release. It is a good idea to use a towel over the top of the valve. This prevents the steam from going in all directions.
- Run your eggs under cold water for a couple minutes, and then begin peeling the eggs.