Applesauce is so easy to make using the Instant Pot since only a few ingredients are needed. Follow this recipe for amazing applesauce anytime you want.
Instant Pot Applesauce Recipe
- 2 pounds Granny Smith Apples Peel, core, and chop up into pieces.
- 2 pounds Honeycrisp Apples Peel, core, and chop into pieces.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Combine all of the ingredients right into the Instant Pot. Stir everything together so it mixes up a little.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for about 8 minutes. Allow for the pressure to naturally release, which should take a few minutes.
- After the applesauce has cooled down some, transfer to a bowl and let it cool down some more.
- Stir everything together so that it is all combined. You can now serve your homemade applesauce.