Making chicken fried rice in the Instant Pot is very simple and requires little ingredients. Follow this recipe for the perfect chicken fried rice.
Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 pound chicken thighs skinless, boneless, and cubed.
- 3 large Eggs Scrambled.
- 10 ounces Frozen Peas
- 2 cloves garlic Minced.
- 1 small Onion chopped.
- 3.5 cups Chicken Stock Could be broth as well.
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice Rinsed.
- 3/4 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/3 cup Soy Sauce Low Sodium is best.
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- You first will need to put the Instant Pot onto the Saute function. Once it has become hot, you can add in the sesame oil.
- Add in the cubed chicken pieces and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken to rest and then add in the butter to the Instant Pot. Once your butter has melted, add in the carrots, minced garlic, chopped onion.
- After around 3 minutes, add in the eggs and begin to stir. The eggs will become scrambled as you stir. Press cancel once the eggs have scrambled.
- Add the chicken broth in and stir around. Add your chicken back to the Instant Pot and then add in the jasmine rice. You can then add the peas and the soy sauce.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot, seal the valve, and then press "Manual." Cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure once the timer goes off. Your chicken fried rice is now done and you can enjoy it!