If you want a very simple to put together BBQ rib recipe for the Instant Pot, we have just the recipe for you. The recipe requires minimal ingredients, and clean-up is super quick.
Tasty BBQ Rib Recipe for Instant Pot
- 1 piece trivet you will use the trivet to set the ribs on while in the instant pot.
- 1 rack baby back ribs
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 tablespoons BBQ sauce you can use any BBQ sauce you enjoy.
- 1 dusting Black Pepper a dash for just seasoning.
- 1 dusting Salt salt is optional for flavor.
- You first need to take a paper towel and remove the membrane. This is found on the back side of the ribs.
- Use a dash of salt and pepper to season the baby back ribs.
- Grab your cold water and then pour this into the Instant Pot. Place the trivet inside. Take your ribs and place them on the trivet.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot and then press "Manual" to set the timer for 20 to 25 minutes. You can opt for 16 minutes of you want a chewier rib. About 25 minutes will allow the meat to fall off of the bone.
- Preheat your oven to 450-degrees while those ribs are cooking in the Instant Pot.
- Once the timer has finished, allow about 10 minutes for a natural release of pressure. Be sure to turn off the Instant Pot at this time.
- Get the ribs out of the Instant Pot and then brush on your BBQ sauce. Make sure to get all of the sides of the ribs with the BBQ sauce.
- Place the ribs into the oven for about 13 minutes. Get them out and they are ready to eat.