Making applesauce in the Instant Pot requires very little ingredients or even cooking time. Here is a simple applesauce recipe you can use right now for your Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Applesauce Recipe
- 3 pounds Apples any apples you want.
- 2 whole Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg you can use a half-teaspoon if you want.
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 teaspoon Honey if desired.
- Put your nutmeg, water, quartered apples, and cinnamon sticks inside of the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on your Instant Pot, then cook on "Manual" using high pressure for five minutes.
- Turn the Instant Pot off and allow for a natural release of pressure. This could take 20 minutes.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks from the Instant Pot.
- Using an immersion blender preferrably, blend the mixture together until desired thickness. Add salt or honey if needed and that is all you have to do.