Baby back ribs are super easy to make using the Instant Pot. Follow this recipe for a delicious and tender baby back ribs meal.
Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Here is a really simple recipe you can use to make baby back ribs in the Instant Pot.
- 4 pounds Baby Back Pork Ribs remove the membrane.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 3 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- First, grab a small bowl and combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, sea salt, brown sugar, and black pepper. Stir this all together so that it is mixed well.
- Take the membrane out of the baby back ribs. Take the bowl of mixed dry ingredients and rub that all over the baby back ribs.
- Grab the Instant Pot and pour in the apple cider vinegar and the water. Add the trivet to the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Put the ribs that have been seasoned on the trivet, and then put the lid on the Instant Pot. Seal the valve too.
- Hit the "Pressure Cook" option on the Instant Pot and cook for 20 minutes.
- After the timer is up, allow 10 minutes for a natural pressure release. You can then quick release the remaining part of the pressure.
- You can then take out the ribs from the Instant Pot and broil them in your oven for 5 minutes if you want to get a crispier texture.
- After they are removed from the oven, you can now serve your ribs.