Did you know you can make brownies very easily using your Instant Pot? Follow this recipe for delightful brownies made using the Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Brownie Recipe
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup water For the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Grab a 7x3-inch cake pan first, and spray it lightly with cooking spray.
- Put parchment paper at the bottom of the cake pan.
- You need a large bowl that is microwaveable. Put the butter in the bowl and then microwave for about 1 minute.
- Add in your sugar and stir it around. Microwave this for about 1 minute. Add in the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and the water. Mix this until it is all smooth.
- Next, whisk in the eggs, and then add in the baking powder, flour, and salt. Stir this together until it is smooth.
- Add in the chocolate chips next, and then mix it together.
- Grab your cake pan and pour in the brownie mix into the pan.
- Take your Instant Pot and add a cup of water in the bottom, and then put in the trivet.
- Put the cake pan on top of the trivet inside of the Instant Pot. Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Move the setting to "Manual" high pressure and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- Once the time is up, give 10 minutes for a natural release of pressure. You can then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Put the cake pan onto a wire rack so it can cool down for about 10 minutes.
- Once the 10 minutes are up, flip the cake pan upside down and remove the brownies from the pan.
- Allow the brownies to continue to cool until room temperature and then cut them into pieces.