Making Indian chicken curry in the Instant Pot is very simple. Just follow our easy guide to make the best chicken curry out there.
Instant Pot Chicken Curry Recipe
Here is one of the best Instant Pot Indian chicken curry recipes out there that you should make right now.
- 1.5 pounds skinless chicken thighs quarter them.
- 3/4 cup onion masala
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 dash Cilantro chopped and optional.
- You want to put your Instant Pot on the Saute setting. Add the oil and cook it for about one minute.
- Add in your cumin and once browned, add in the chicken.
- Add your spices and stir well. Then, add in the water and onion masala.
- Put the lid on your Instant Pot and seal the valve. Cook this on High Pressure for about 5 minutes.
- Allow for the pressure to naturally release, which should take around 20 minutes.
- You can then add with cilantro at the end if you want.