If you like Wendy’s chili, we have a simple chili recipe for the Instant Pot that is comparable. This recipe will remind you of Wendy’s but is much more delightful.
Instant Pot Simple Chili Recipe Like Wendy's
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 tablespoons Minced Garlic
- 1 pound Ground Beef the leaner, the better.
- 1 large, whole Onion chop the onion into pieces.
- 1 large Bell Pepper chop the bell pepper into pieces.
- 6 stalks celery chop up the celery.
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Chili Seasoning any brand you like will do, McCormick's is the best.
- 1 can Kidney Beans Ranch Style is preferred.
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Rotel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 dash Salt add salt as desired.
- 1 dash Black Pepper add black pepper as desired.
- Begin by putting your Instant Pot on the Saute setting. Add the minced garlic and vegetable oil.
- After the pot becomes hot, you want to add the ground beef.
- Brown the ground beef and then add the bell pepper, chopped onions, and celery.
- Once your onions are translucent, add the chili seasoning.
- Turn your Instant Pot off of Saute.
- Add your water and mix. Add the kidney beans, and then stir.
- Add your tomato sauce, Rotel, and your original diced tomatoes to the pot. Do not stir this in, just let it sit on top.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot, seal the vent, and then set high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Allow the pot to manually release for about 10 minutes before you open the lid. You can now eat your chili anytime you want.