Making collard greens in the Instant Pot is so easy, and requires little preparation. Here is our collard greens recipe you should try today.
Instant Pot Collard Greens Recipe
- 16 ounces Collard Greens Chopped in the bag.
- 8 strips Thick-Cut Bacon
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Hot Sauce Optional.
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- First, get your oven preheated to 375-degrees. Put the bacon out on a baking sheet and bake for around 20 minutes.
- Chop up the bacon when it is done, and then put inside of the Instant Pot. It is best if you include the bacon fat as well.
- Add the chicken broth, collard greens, hot sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar to the Instant Pot. You should also now add the dash of salt and pepper.
- Close the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Choose the "Manual" setting and then choose high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Once that is done, quick release pressure and serve the collard greens.