Making carrrots with brown sugar is very easy using the Instant Pot. Just a few ingredients are needed for this tasty brown sugar carrot recipe.
Instant Pot Carrots with Brown Sugar Recipe
- 2 pounds Baby Carrots
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- First, put your carrots in the Instant Pot. You then want to add the brown sugar, water, cinnamon, salt, and butter.
- Cover the Instant Pot with the lid and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once the timer is up, you can put the vent to the "Venting" option.
- Stir the carrots up and mix together the ingredients so that the carrots are all coated.
- You can now serve your brown sugar carrots.