Making pork chops in the Instant Pot is super easy. Follow this recipe for amazing and tender pork chops.
Instant Pot Easy Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 whole Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Sauce or Dressing any you want.
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 dash Ground Black Pepper
- 1 dash Salt
- First, add the salt and pepper to the pork chops.
- Put the Instant Pot on "Saute" and then add in the oil.
- Brown up the pork chops on both sides, should take a couple minutes per side.
- Take the pork chops out of the Instant Pot and put on a plate.
- Add in the water to the Instant Pot, and then put the trivet inside of the Instant Pot.
- Add the pork chops back in the Instant Pot on top of the trivet.
- Add in the seasonings of your choice on top of the pork chops.
- Put the lid on and seal the valve. Put the Instant Pot on "Manual" high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow for a natural release of pressure for 10 minutes, then quick release remaining pressure.