Making pork chops in the Instant Pot is super easy. Follow this recipe for amazing and tender pork chops.
Instant Pot Easy Pork Chops Recipe
Follow our easy pork chops recipe for tender pork chops right from the Instant Pot.
- 2 whole Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Sauce or Dressing any you want.
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 dash Ground Black Pepper
- 1 dash Salt
- First, add the salt and pepper to the pork chops.
- Put the Instant Pot on "Saute" and then add in the oil.
- Brown up the pork chops on both sides, should take a couple minutes per side.
- Take the pork chops out of the Instant Pot and put on a plate.
- Add in the water to the Instant Pot, and then put the trivet inside of the Instant Pot.
- Add the pork chops back in the Instant Pot on top of the trivet.
- Add in the seasonings of your choice on top of the pork chops.
- Put the lid on and seal the valve. Put the Instant Pot on "Manual" high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Allow for a natural release of pressure for 10 minutes, then quick release remaining pressure.