Butter beef is a great keto meal that you can make easily using the Instant Pot. Simple ingredients and instructions make butter beef a delight anytime.
Instant Pot Keto Butter Beef Recipe
- 3 pounds beef roast
- 1 jar Pepper Rings Save 1/4 cup of the juice.
- 1 cup water
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix
- 2 tablespoons Zesty Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- First, you want to turn the Instant Pot on to the "Saute" setting. Put the Olive oil in and then add the beef roast.
- Sear until both sides of the roast are brown, and then turn the Instant Pot off.
- Add in your water, seasoning mixes, reserved juice, and the pepper rings. This all goes on top of the roast, and then add in the butter.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and then seal the valve.
- Turn the Instant Pot on "Manual" high pressure for 60 minutes.
- After that is done, allow for a natural release of pressure. Serve the butter beef.