Maple cinnamon oatmeal is simple to make in the Instant Pot. Little preparation or clean-up is required for this light breakfast.
Instant Pot Maple Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipe
- 5.5 cups Water
- 3 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- First, add your cinnamon, salt, maple syrup, oats, and water to the Instant Pot. Stir the ingredients around.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Cook "Manual" high pressure for 4 minutes.
- After the timer is up, allow for a natural release of pressure. You can do this for 10 minutes.
- Add in any extras you want, such as bluberries or strawberries and serve!