Here is an easy recipe you can use for the Instant Pot to make beef bone broth. Only a few ingredients are required for this healthy recipe.
Instant Pot Beef Bone Broth Recipe
- 3 pounds Beef Bones Try to get oxtail and neck bones.
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 4 sprigs Thyme
- 3 whole Bay Leaves
- 1 whole Onion Chopped up.
- 5 ounces Carrots
- 1/2 head Celery Chopped up.
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- In the Instant Pot, put in your celery and your onion. Make sure you have cut both of these ingredients first.
- You can now add in all of the other ingredients, since they are all whole.
- Look for the "Max" line in the Instant Pot and fill up with water close to this line. Close the lid and seal the valve.
- Set on "Manual" high pressure for 90 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure once the time is up, and then strain the beef bone broth. You can now put into jars and freeze.