Making meatloaf in the Instant Pot is quick and easy! Check out this easy-to-follow meatloaf recipe with potatoes and carrots.
Instant Pot Meatloaf Recipe
Here is a very good recipe for meatloaf using your Instant Pot. This recipe also includes potatoes and carrots.
- 1 pound Small Red Potatoes Cut into quarters.
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 4 whole carrots
- 2 cloves garlic Minced.
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup Sweet Onion Minced.
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons celery Minced.
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Minced.
- 2 tablespoons carrots Minced.
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 1 dash Salt
- The first step is to mix your eggs and milk together in a bowl. Place in the Panko crumbs, then put this bowl aside.
- Mince up your carrots, celery, garlic, parsley, and onion. Put these in the food processor for quicker mincing.
- In another bowl, add the Panko mix plus the minced celery, onion, garlic, carrots, and parsley. Add in your ground beef, along with the black pepper, and the salt.
- Mix this all together with your hands. After it has all been combined, form up the mixture into the shape of a loaf.
- Place your loaf on a piece of aluminum foil. Ensure that this foil will still fit into your Instant Pot.
- Fold the foil up around the meatloaf and then put the steamer into your Instant Pot. Place your meatloaf in the foil on the top of the steamer.
- Add your carrots and potatoes into the Instant Pot, then put one cup of water around the vegetables.
- Cover the Instant Pot and then seal the pressure valve.
- Turn on the Instant Pot to "Manual" and ensure it is on high pressure. Set the timer for 20 minutes.
- Once the 20 minutes are up, quick release the valve and then open the lid to get out your meatloaf.