If you want to make amazing pork chops in your Instant Pot, just follow this easy recipe. This recipe does not require much cooking time and is simple to make.
Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 whole Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 package Ranch Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 stick butter You can also use margarine.
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- The first step is to add the pork chops into the Instant Pot. You want to add the coconut oil now and then turn on the Instant Pot to Saute.
- Brown up your pork chops on both sides and then put in the butter.
- Add the Ranch and then add the water over the top of the pork chops.
- Put the lid on your Instant Pot and seal. Press "Manual" and then set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Once the time is up, allow for the Instant Pot to naturally release.
- It should take about 5 minutes to naturally release. From there, quick release to remove the last of the pressure and then open the lid to get out the pork chops.