Pot roast is a very hearty meal that you can make quickly in your Instant Pot. It takes little prep time to make this juicy awesome meal.
Instant Pot Pot Roast Recipe
- 3 pounds Chuck Roast
- 4 large potatoes chop up the potatoes into pieces.
- 4 whole carrots chop up the carrots into pieces.
- 2 stalks celery chop up the celery.
- 1 whole Onion
- 1 cup Red Wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons A1 Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- The first step is to put your Instant Pot on the Saute mode.
- Pour in the olive oil and then add in your roast. Make sure you brown the roast, which takes about two minutes per side.
- Take out the roast and then put in your celery, potatoes, and carrots.
- Put the garlic and onions on top. Pour in the beef broth and wine in the Instant Pot.
- Put your roast back into the Instant Pot on top of the vegetables.
- Pour in the A1 sauce and then put your roast in there.
- Turn your Instant Pot onto "Manual" and then turn on the timer for 55 minutes.
- Allow for the Instant Pot to naturally release when the timer is up. It could take about 20 minutes for that process to complete.
- That is all you need to do to enjoy this amazing pot roast in the Instant Pot.