Making roasted potatoes in your Instant Pot is pretty easy and quick. Follow this recipe for some tasty herb roasted potatoes you can make any time.
Instant Pot Roasted Potatoes with Herbs Recipe
Roasted potatoes with herbs is a super quick side dish using the Instant Pot.
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold and Baby Red Potatoes
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- First, wash and dry your potatoes. Using a small bowl, combine your dry ingredients.
- On the Instant Pot, go to "Saute" mode and then once hot, add in your olive oil.
- Put the potatoes in the Instant Pot in a single layer. It might take multiple steps if you have a lot of potatoes.
- Cook them for about 6 minutes, rolling them around on all of the sides. Make sure it is crisp and browned.
- Add the water and herb seasonings, press "Cancel" and then close the Instant Pot lid. Seal the valve, and press "Manual" on the Instant Pot.
- Move the timer to 7 minutes, and once that is done, quick release the pressure. Your potatoes are now done.