Making chicken breasts in the Instant Pot is super quick and easy. Follow this recipe for yummy boneless chicken breasts made in just minutes.
Instant Pot Boneless Chicken Breasts Recipe
Here is a very simple recipe to follow for making boneless chicken breasts right in your Instant Pot.
- 3 pounds Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Chicken Stock You could also use Pineapple juice.
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced.
- 2 teaspoons Salt optional.
- Put all of your ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on and seal the valve. Move the function to "Poultry" and cook on high pressure.
- If the boneless chicken breasts are frozen, you will need to cook for 10 minutes. If the chicken is fresh, then only go for 6 minutes.
- Once the time is up, quick release the pressure. Take the chicken out of the Instant Pot and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- You can then serve as whole boneless chicken breasts or shred it for a different type of meal, such as tacos or salad.