Making chicken breasts in the Instant Pot is super quick and easy. Follow this recipe for yummy boneless chicken breasts made in just minutes.
Instant Pot Boneless Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 3 pounds Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Chicken Stock You could also use Pineapple juice.
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced.
- 2 teaspoons Salt optional.
- Put all of your ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on and seal the valve. Move the function to "Poultry" and cook on high pressure.
- If the boneless chicken breasts are frozen, you will need to cook for 10 minutes. If the chicken is fresh, then only go for 6 minutes.
- Once the time is up, quick release the pressure. Take the chicken out of the Instant Pot and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- You can then serve as whole boneless chicken breasts or shred it for a different type of meal, such as tacos or salad.