Looking for a very easy shrimp recipe you can make in your Instant Pot? We have a simple recipe that takes almost no time and requires little ingredients.
Instant Pot Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 cup Jasmine Rice
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup Cilantro This is optional.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 4 cloves garlic chop the garlic.
- 1 whole Red Pepper chop up the red pepper.
- 1 whole Onion chop up the onion.
- 1 dash Saffron Threads
- You first need to put your Instant Pot on Saute and add butter.
- Allow the butter to melt and then add in the onions. Add garlic once the onions have softened. Cook this for about one more minute.
- Add your black pepper, red pepper, paprika, salt, tumeric, and saffron. Stir this all together and then cook for about one minute.
- Add in your red peppers, then add in the rice and begin to stir. Cook this for about one minute.
- Add the chicken broth and then the white wine. You want to cover all of the rice with the broth and white wine.
- Add in your shrimp on the top and then turn the Instant Pot off. You then want to cover the Instant Pot with the lid.
- Seal the valve, set the Instant Pot to "Manual" and then set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure once the 5 minutes are up. Remove the shrimp and rice and then serve. You can peel the shrimp if you wish. Cilantro is always a good addition on top of the shrimp.