Black beans are super easy to make in the Instant Pot. Little ingredients or clean-up is needed.
Quick Instant Pot Black Beans Recipe
Here is our easy recipe for black beans made quickly using the Instant Pot.
- 1 pound Black Beans Rinse and sort them.
- 6 cups Vegetable Broth You can choose water instead of broth.
- 1 whole Bay Leaf
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Put all of the ingredients into the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on and seal the valve.
- Press the "Beans/Chili" function and then set it to the default time.
- Once the timer is up, allow for at least 20 minutes of a natural release of pressure.
- You can then quick release remaining pressure. Serve as a side dish to any meal or put over top of rice.