Did you know it is super easy to make steamed artichoke right in your Instant Pot? Just a few simple ingredients are needed for this delightful treat.
Steamed Artichoke Instant Pot Recipe
- 3 large Fresh Artichokes Trim them first.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 whole Lemon Wedge
- 1 whole Bay Leaf
- 1 cup water
- First, put the bay leaf, water, and garlic cloves in the Instant Pot.
- Add in the steamer basket so it is in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Once you have trimmed the artichokes, you want to rub the lemon wedge onto each one.
- Put the artichokes in the steamer basket inside of the Instant Pot. You can then add the rest of the lemon wedge itself in near the water.
- Close the lid and seal the valve. Cook "Manual" high pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once the timer is up, quick release the pressure. You can now serve with your own favorite dip.