We are going to tell you about a super quick bone broth recipe. This broth is a great way to get nutrition you need without making an entire meal.
Quick Bone Broth Recipe for Instant Pot
Making bone broth in the Instant Pot is simple, just follow our easy recipe guide.
- 3 pounds chicken bones You just need to grab all of the bones from a 3 pound chicken.
- 2 medium carrots you need to cut the carrots in half.
- 1 medium parsnip cut into large pieces
- 3 ribs celery
- 1 large yellow onion you need to quarter the onion up with the root and skin still on.
- 6 cloves garlic lightly mash the garlic cloves.
- 1 leaf Bay Leaf
- 10 single peppercorns you can use a few more or less, depending on what flavor you want.
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 handful various fresh herbs this could include parsley, thyme, and sage.
- 1 cup water 1 cup is an estimate, it has to just cover the bones.
- The first step is to put all of your vegetables, bones, herbs, and peppercorns into the Instant Pot.
- You need to place enough water into the Instant Pot to cover up the vegetables and bones.
- Lock the lid of the Instant Pot into place.
- Make sure the valve is sealed.
- Turn the Instant Pot on and click the "Manual" setting. Place the timer up to 120 minutes.
- After the bone broth has cooked, wait about 20-30 minutes before you open the lid. You want to naturally release the pressure from inside.
- Before you remove the lid, ensure the pressure has stopped by releasing the vent valve.
- The broth will need to cool for a while before you store it.