Are you looking for a very easy mac and cheese recipe for the Instant Pot? We have a very simple recipe, which has little preparation or clean-up involved.
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese Made Easy
Follow our easy recipe if you want a simple and delicious mac and cheese dish from your Instant Pot.
- 16 ounces dry pasta
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 cups water
- 3 cups shredded cheese any kind you want to add.
- 1 cup Monterey Jack shredded cheese.
- 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese shredded.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- The first step is to place the water, salt, garlic salt, dry pasta, butter, and dry mustard into your Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on your Instant Pot and press the Manual button. Make sure you use the high setting. You want to set the timer for four minutes.
- Quick release when the four minutes are up. When you see the pin drop, remove the lid from the Instant pot.
- You want the Instant Pot on low heat, and then add half of your cheeses plus the evaporated milk.
- Stirring this up will allow the cheeses to melt. Once the first part of the cheeses have melted, add in the second half of the cheeses.
- Once all of the cheese has melted, season as desired, such as adding more salt or some pepper.
- Let the mac and cheese rest after removing it from the Instant Pot for about five minutes before eating.