Cranberry sauce is a yummy treat that is mostly associated with Thanksgiving. Here is a quick recipe you can use with your Instant Pot to make delicious cranberry sauce for any occasion.
Cranberry Sauce Made Easy in the Instant Pot
- 24 ounces Fresh Cranberries
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 strips Orange Zest
- 1 whole Cinnamon Stick
- 1 cup Orange Juice the fresher, the better.
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- You will need to add ingredients into the Instant Pot first. This includes orange juice, orange zest, sugar, cranberries, water, cinnamon, and the salt.
- Once those ingredients are in the Instant Pot, click "Manual" and then set the timer for six minutes.
- Once the six minutes are up, press "Cancel" on the Instant Pot. Allow for a natural release of pressure for 10 minutes.
- You can quick release the remaining pressure after those 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add in your Grand Marnier and black pepper. Stir this together.
- Press "Saute" and click "Less" and then cook this until your sauce is a desired thickness.
- Make sure that you have somewhat mashed the cranberries, and then let the cranberry sauce cool for a while before serving or storing.
- As the sauce begins to cool, it will thicken up more, so make sure you notice this.