Making boneless pork chops using your Instant Pot is super quick, and there is little preparation required. Here is a very easy boneless pork chops recipe that you should try.
Boneless Pork Chops Instant Pot Recipe
- 6 whole Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 package Ranch Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- First, take your pork chops and place them into the Instant Pot. Add your tablespoon of coconut oil at this point.
- Turn the Instant Pot on Saute and then get your pork chops brown on both side.
- Put your butter on the top of the pork chops and then add your ranch mix.
- Place the water over the top of the pork chops and then put the lid on the Instant Pot.
- Make sure the valve is sealed and then push the "Manual" button. Set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Once the time is finished, allow for the natural pressure release. This should take about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Once the 10 minutes are up, quick release and then take out your pork chops.