Making BBQ meatballs in the Instant Pot is super easy. Follow our recipe to make delicious meatballs right now in your instant Pot.
Instant Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe
- 1 whole bag Frozen Beef Meatballs Try to get the 48-ounce bag.
- 1 whole BBQ sauce Use any BBQ sauce you like.
- 18 ounces Grape Jelly Any brand will do.
- 1 cup water
- First, you will need to add the cup of water to the Instant Pot. Put in the steam basket.
- Add in the whole bag of frozen beef meatballs.
- Turn your Instant Pot on "Manual" for 5 minutes. It will take around 15 minutes for your Instant Pot to get to High Pressure. Quick release the pressure once the timer is up.
- Take out the basket and your meatballs, and get rid of the water from the Instant Pot.
- Add the BBQ sauce into your Instant Pot. Put in the grape jelly as well.
- Turn your Instant Pot onto Saute, and begin cooking the sauce. Stir until the grape jelly is completely melted into the BBQ sauce.
- Add in your meatballs to the Instant Pot, and begin to stir. You want to combine the BBQ sauce with the meatballs, so make sure all meatballs are coated.
- You can now serve your BBQ meatballs.