Making BBQ meatballs in the Instant Pot is super easy. Follow our recipe to make delicious meatballs right now in your instant Pot.
Instant Pot BBQ Meatball Recipe
Here is our very easy BBQ meatball recipe that you can use in your Instant Pot.
- 1 whole bag Frozen Beef Meatballs Try to get the 48-ounce bag.
- 1 whole BBQ sauce Use any BBQ sauce you like.
- 18 ounces Grape Jelly Any brand will do.
- 1 cup water
- First, you will need to add the cup of water to the Instant Pot. Put in the steam basket.
- Add in the whole bag of frozen beef meatballs.
- Turn your Instant Pot on "Manual" for 5 minutes. It will take around 15 minutes for your Instant Pot to get to High Pressure. Quick release the pressure once the timer is up.
- Take out the basket and your meatballs, and get rid of the water from the Instant Pot.
- Add the BBQ sauce into your Instant Pot. Put in the grape jelly as well.
- Turn your Instant Pot onto Saute, and begin cooking the sauce. Stir until the grape jelly is completely melted into the BBQ sauce.
- Add in your meatballs to the Instant Pot, and begin to stir. You want to combine the BBQ sauce with the meatballs, so make sure all meatballs are coated.
- You can now serve your BBQ meatballs.