Mushroom risotto is very easy to make using your Instant Pot. Just follow our simple recipe to make this tasty Italian side.
Mushroom Risotto Instant Pot Recipe
Here is a great mushroom risotto recipe that you can make right now using your Instant Pot.
- 3 cups Mushrooms Dice the mushrooms.
- 1 quart Chicken Stock
- 1 whole Onion chopped.
- 1.5 cups Arborio rice
- 1 cup Chopped Onions
- 3/4 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese Grated.
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- The first step is to turn your Instant Pot on the saute function.
- Add in your olive oil and butter and stir until mixed. This should take around two minutes.
- Add the mushrooms in and then stir until your mushrooms are softened up. This should take around three minutes. Add in the onion and cook this for around two minutes.
- Place the Rosemary sprig in and cook for around one minute.
- At this point, you can now add in the rice, and you want to stir it so that all of the rice is coated. Pour the wine in and let it simmer for around three minutes.
- Pour in your chicken stock, let simmer for about one minute.
- Close the lid on your Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Turn the Instant Pot to "Manual" and set on high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Once the timer has finished, allow for a natural release of pressure. This should take around 10 minutes.
- Open the lid and stir the risotto. Remove the Rosemary sprig and season with the black pepper and salt if desired.
- Finally, add in the Parmesean cheese and stir until it has melted. You can now serve the mushroom risotto.