Black beans are a simple side dish you can make for any occasion. Here is a black beans recipe you can make using your Instant Pot.
Easy Instant Pot Black Beans Recipe
- 1 pound Dry Black Beans do not soak the beans.
- 5.5 cups water
- 2.5 tablespoons Better Than Bullion Vegetable Base
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander
- The first step is to rinse your beans. Drain the excess water off of them and dry the beans off.
- Add the black beans to your Instant Pot.
- Add in the water, spices, and the Better than Bullion vegetable base.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, seal the valve, and press "Manual" on your Instant Pot. Set the timer for 50 minutes, and then allow for a natural pressure release.
- It should take about 20 to 25 minutes for the pressure to naturally release. Once that is done, add salt to flavor if you want or some black pepper.
- You now have black beans that you can add to any dish or you can eat by itself.