Chocolate pudding is a simple dessert you can make using your Instant Pot. Few ingredients are required for this rich dessert.
Instant Pot Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 4 ounces Bittersweet Chocolate chopped.
- 1.5 cups water
- 1.5 cups Whipping Cream
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar packed.
- 4 whole Egg Yolks
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder Unsweetened kind.
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Using your stove, heat the whipping cream on medium heat until it simmers.
- Add in the chocolate and stir until it has melted. You want a smooth mixture for this.
- Whisk together in a bowl your salt, brown sugar, egg yolks, vanilla, and cocoa powder. Blend this together well.
- Add in the mixture of hot chocolate to this bowl, and keep whisking until it has blended well.
- Using a souffle or rounded baking dish, strain the mixture. Make sure the dish is one that can fit inside of your Instant Pot.
- Cover this dish with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Pour the water into the Instant Pot and then set the dish inside of the Instant Pot. Make sure you set the dish on the rack inside of the Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and then set the valve to seal.
- Put the Instant Pot on "Manual" for 22 minute cooking time. You want to cook only at low pressure.
- Allow for a 5 minute natural release when the time is up, and then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- Remove from Instant Pot, take off the foil, and allow it to cool down. Put in the fridge for about 4 hours until cooled.