Making a juicy London broil is very easy using the Instant Pot. You do not need a lot of ingredients to make a delicious London Broil if you follow our recipe.
London Broil Instant Pot Recipe
- 2 pounds London broil
- 2 whole onions cut them into pieces.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash Salt
- You first will need to put the Instant Pot on Saute mode.
- Pour the Olive oil in and then allow this oil to begin simmering.
- Remove the fat from the London broil and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Sear the meat for five minutes per side. Add in the maple syrup, coriander seeds, and the tomatoes.
- Put the garlic and the onions on all sides of the London broil.
- Move the Instant Pot to "Stew/Meat" and set the timer for 20 minutes. Place the lid on and seal the valve.
- After the time is up, allow the pressure to naturally release. If you are short on time, you can do a quick release, although the meat might be a little tougher with a quick release.