Butternut squash is super easy to make using your Instant Pot. Just follow our simple guide to be on your way to making butternut squash for any occasion.
Easy Instant Pot Butternut Squash Recipe
- 1 whole butternut squash
- 1 cup water
- You will first need to wash the butternut squash to ensure it is clean.
- Put the wire rack down into the Instant Pot and add your cup of water.
- Put the entire butternut squash into your Instant Pot. Close the lid and seal the valve.
- Press "Manual" on the Instant Pot and set your timer for five minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally after that time. The longer you leave it, the better. At least 20 minutes, if not an hour.
- Take out the butternut squash and once cooled, you can begin to slice the butternut squash.
- Remove the strings and seeds, then slice the squash horizontally and vertically.
- You can then scoop the squash out of the skin, placing the squash in a bowl. You then will be able to do what you want with the squash.