Corned beef and cabbage is a staple in many households. Here is a quick recipe you can make if you have an Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Cabbage & Corned Beef Recipe
- 3 pounds Corned Beef Brisket
- 2 pounds Red Potatoes Chopped up.
- 1 whole Green Cabbage Cut into wedges.
- 4 cups Water
- 3 cups Baby Carrots
- 4 cloves Garlic
- You first want to take the corned beef brisket and add it into the Instant Pot.
- Toss in your water, spice package, and garlic into the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to the "Meat/Stew" option and cook for 90 minutes. You also can choose "Manual" and click high pressure for 90 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure once the timer is up.
- Remove your corned beef and place onto a platter.
- Put the cabbage, carrots, and potatoes in the Instant Pot.
- Cook on "Manual" at high pressure for about 5 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure and your corned beef and cabbage meal is done!