You can make chicken curry so quickly using the Instant Pot. Follow our easy recipe for chicken curry made with little clean-up or cooking time.
Easy Instant Pot Chicken Curry Recipe
Chicken curry is super quick to make in the Instant Pot if you follow this recipe.
- .8 pound Chicken Breasts cut into pieces.
- 10 ounces Pineapple Chunks
- 1 small Onion
- 1/2 whole Zucchini
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 3 tablespoons Mild Curry Powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger grated.
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- The first thing you need to do is cut the chicken and vegetables into pieces. You will also need to cut up the onion into pieces.
- Press "Saute" on the Instant Pot and then wait for it to get hot.
- Once hot, add in your chicken and oil and cook this for about 3 minutes.
- Turn "Saute" off and then add all of the other ingredients into the Instant Pot. Mix everything together, close the lid and seal the valve.
- Press "Manual" and then high pressure and set the cook timer to 5 minutes.
- Press "Cancel" when the timer is up and then allow for a natural release of pressure.
- Once that is done, open the lid, add in the cornstarch, and then mix that in the Instant Pot with some water.
- Allow this to cook for about 1 minute, and then completely turn the Instant Pot off.
- That is all you need to do to make chicken curry in the Instant Pot.