Garlic and smoked paprika chicken legs are simple to make using the Instant Pot. Little ingredients or clean-up is required for a delicious meal.
Instant Pot Garlic & Paprika Chicken Leg Recipe
- 3 pounds Chicken Legs
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- First thing you need to do is grab a small bowl. Combine in the salt, smoked paprika, and garlic powder.
- Stir together well, and then spread this mixture over the top of the chicken legs.
- Put the water in the Instant Pot, and then add the trivet.
- Put the chicken legs on the trivet so that they are standing up, but you want to have the meat side down.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot, and seal the valve.
- Cook on "Poultry" setting for 15 minutes, which is the default.
- Let the pressure naturally release when done, but only for 5 minutes. Quick release remaining pressure and then make sure the chicken is done.
- You can then broil the chicken in the oven for 2 minutes on each side if you want a crispier outside.
- That is all you need to do to make garlic paprika chicken legs in the Instant Pot.