You can make pork chops in your Instant Pot pretty easily following this recipe. Little ingredients or clean-up is required.
Easy Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 whole Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 package Ranch Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- First, put the coconut oil in the Instant Pot. Add in the pork chops, and then turn your Instant Pot onto "Saute."
- Brown up the pork chops on both sides, this should only take a couple minutes.
- Add the butter onto the top of the pork chops, and then pour the ranch packet over that.
- Pour in the water on top of the pork chops and then put the lid on the Instant Pot.
- Seal the valve, and then put the Instant Pot on "Manual" high pressure. Set the timer for 5 minutes.
- After the timer is up, allow for a natural release of the pressure. Do this for 5 minutes, and then quick release the rest of the pressure.
- After the pressure is out, open the lid, and serve your pork chops.