Here is a very simple way you can cook frozen chicken wings in the Instant Pot. Little prep or clean-up required.
Instant Pot Frozen Chicken Wings Recipe
Here is a simple recipe that you can use to make frozen chicken wings with the Instant Pot.
- 2 pounds Frozen Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- First, put the olive oil in the Instant Pot and then dump in the frozen chicken wings.
- Set the Instant Pot on "Manual" high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Close the lid and seal the valve.
- Allow for a natural release of pressure once the time is up.
- Once done, you can toss them into the oven if you want them crispier. It would take 5 minutes in the oven for crispier skin. You also could just choose to add your favorite sauce, such as hot sauce or BBQ into the Instant Pot before getting out the chicken wings.