Follow this easy recipe to make delicious spaghetti squash right now using the Instant Pot. Just two ingredients are needed and little cook time required.
Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash Recipe
- 1 medium Spaghetti squash
- 1 cup water
- The spaghetti squash will first need to be cut using a paring knife or other similar knife. You want to cut cross-wise in half.
- Scoop the seeds and junk out of the squash with a spoon.
- Grab the Instant Pot and pour in the cup of water.
- Put the trivet down into the Instant Pot and then put the halves of squash on top of the trivet.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and then seal the valve.
- Push "Manual" then high pressure and set the timer for 7 minutes.
- Once the timer is up, quick release the pressure and remove the lid. Grab a towel and take out your spaghetti squash. Take a fork and then shred up the squash like spaghetti.
- Lastly, add any toppings you want, such as cinnamon or butter.