Follow this easy recipe to make delicious spaghetti squash right now using the Instant Pot. Just two ingredients are needed and little cook time required.
Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash Recipe
Spaghetti squash is simple to make in the Instant Pot using this recipe.
- 1 medium Spaghetti squash
- 1 cup water
- The spaghetti squash will first need to be cut using a paring knife or other similar knife. You want to cut cross-wise in half.
- Scoop the seeds and junk out of the squash with a spoon.
- Grab the Instant Pot and pour in the cup of water.
- Put the trivet down into the Instant Pot and then put the halves of squash on top of the trivet.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and then seal the valve.
- Push "Manual" then high pressure and set the timer for 7 minutes.
- Once the timer is up, quick release the pressure and remove the lid. Grab a towel and take out your spaghetti squash. Take a fork and then shred up the squash like spaghetti.
- Lastly, add any toppings you want, such as cinnamon or butter.