Making potato salad in the Instant Pot is super quick and easy. Just a few steps for an amazing potato salad are required.
Easy Instant Pot Potato Salad Recipe
Follow this easy recipe to make potato salad quickly using the Instant Pot.
- 6 medium Russet Potatoes Cubed and peeled.
- 4 large Eggs
- 1.5 cups Water
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Onion Finely chopped.
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Finely chopped.
- 1 tablespoon Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 1 dash Salt
- In the Instant Pot, add in the steamer basket, eggs, water, and potatoes.
- Put the lid on and seal the valve. Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Once done, turn the Instant Pot off and quick release the pressure. Remove the lid and then remove the steamer basket.
- Grab a bowl of cold ice water and put the eggs in the bowl.
- In another big bowl, add the pickle juice, mustard, parsley, mayo, and onion. Stir together and then add in the potatoes. Make sure you are mixing it slowly with the potatoes.
- Take three eggs and peel them. Then, dice them and then stir into the bowl with the potatoes and other ingredients.
- Add in your black pepper and salt to taste.
- You might need to add a bit more mayo if you want. Put the rest of the boiled eggs on top of the potato salad, and then chill for about 60 minutes or more before eating.