Potato salad is super quick to make in the Instant Pot if you follow this recipe. Only a few steps are needed in order to make this potato salad.
Easy Instant Pot Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 whole Eggs
- 1 sprig Fresh Dill Chopped.
- 2 stalks Celery Chopped up.
- 3 cups Potatoes Peel and cube.
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup Relish
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Paprkia
- 1 teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- You want to first put the water in the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Put the steamer basket in the Instant Pot, and then put the potatoes and eggs in the steamer basket.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure and then remove the potatoes. Grab a bowl, and then put the spices, mayo, and potatoes together. Stir it all together for a little bit.
- Move the eggs to a bowl of ice water for about 5 minutes.
- You can then remove the egg shells, adn then cut up the eggs. Add the newly cut eggs into the potato mixture above.
- Stir it all together in the one bowl, and then chill for about an hour in the fridge.
- You can add in your garnish, such as parsley. Serve after at least an hour of it being in the fridge.