Here is a very simple recipe if you want to cook asparagus in your Instant Pot. Little prep and clean-up makes this a very easy to make item.
Garlic Asparagus Instant Pot Recipe
If you want to cook garlic asparagus in your Instant Pot, then this easy recipe is what you need to follow.
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Place the trivet at the bottom of your Instant Pot and add the one cup of water.
- Grab some aluminum foil and place the asparagus, butter, and garlic cloves on the foil.
- Make the edges of the foil curve inward so that the butter stays in when melted.
- Turn your Instant Pot on High Pressure, and set the timer for 8 minutes. If you prefer a more crunchy asparagus, only set the timer for about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Add the aluminum foil to the Instant Pot, setting it all on top of the trivet. Make sure those edges stay curved before you begin cooking.
- Once the timer has ended, quick release and grab out your asparagus.