Here is a very simple recipe if you want to cook asparagus in your Instant Pot. Little prep and clean-up makes this a very easy to make item.
Garlic Asparagus Instant Pot Recipe
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Place the trivet at the bottom of your Instant Pot and add the one cup of water.
- Grab some aluminum foil and place the asparagus, butter, and garlic cloves on the foil.
- Make the edges of the foil curve inward so that the butter stays in when melted.
- Turn your Instant Pot on High Pressure, and set the timer for 8 minutes. If you prefer a more crunchy asparagus, only set the timer for about 4 or 5 minutes.
- Add the aluminum foil to the Instant Pot, setting it all on top of the trivet. Make sure those edges stay curved before you begin cooking.
- Once the timer has ended, quick release and grab out your asparagus.