This very easy spiral-sliced bone-in ham recipe offers you a super quick cooking time in the Instant Pot. The recipe also has a honey and brown sugar glaze, which makes the ham sweet and amazing.
Quick Instant Pot Ham with Honey Glaze Recipe
- 6.5 pounds Bone-In Spiral Cut Ham any weight or cut will do, but cook time may need to be adjusted slightly.
- 1 cup Brown Sugar optional if you want a glaze
- 1/2 cup Honey optional if you want a glaze
- 1/4 cup water
- You will need to pour in about 1/4 cup water into your Instant Pot basin.
- Put your ham into the Instant Pot so that the sliced side is facing down. If you use a bigger ham, you might need to cut it or trim it in order to fit into the Instant Pot.
- Using a bowl, mix in the brown sugar and the honey, if you want to use the glaze. Once mixed together, pour this glaze over the top of your ham.
- Close the pressure valve on your Instant Pot after you have put the lid on securely.
- Set the cooking time to 10 minutes on high.
- Allow for a natural release of pressure after the 10 minutes. This should take about 10 minutes to get all the pressure released. Open the valve if any other pressure is still present.
- Get out your ham to let it rest on a plate. Spoon out liquids at the bottom of the basin and place that into a bowl.
- Turn the Instant Pot back on to Saute and then pour that liquid from the bowl into the Instant Pot. You can then reduce this goodness until you are satisfied. From there, pour it on the top of your ham.