Making gluten-free mac and cheese is simple using the Instant Pot. Few ingredients and minimal cooking time is required with this recipe.
Gluten-Free Instant Pot Mac & Cheese
- 2 cups Elbow Macaroni Gluten-Free
- 2 cups water
- 1.5 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 dash Black Pepper An optional garnish.
- In the Instant Pot, add the butter, salt, water, and gluten-free elbow macaroni.
- Put the lid on and seal the valve. Set on "Manual" and cook at high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure, then add in the heavy cream and shredded cheese.
- Stir this all around and then add in your black pepper if you want. You can now serve this easy gluten-free recipe.