Making Alaskan cod in your Instant Pot is so quick and easy. Here is our recipe for a delicious Alaskan cod that is super quick to make.
Instant Pot Alaskan Cod Recipe
Here is our very simple-to-follow Alaskan cod recipe for the Instant Pot.
- 1 Filet Wild Alaskan Cod
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- You first need to find a small glass dish that can fit in the Instant Pot.
- Once you find the dish, pour in the Cherry Tomatoes.
- Cut your Alaskan Cod fillet into small pieces. Three small pieces should be fine.
- Put the fish pieces over the top of the Cherry Tomatoes.
- Add in seasonings, such as salt and pepper.
- Add in the two tablespoons of butter. Drizzle some Olive Oil on the top if you wish.
- Add one cup of water inside of the Instant Pot. Put the trivet inside of the pot.
- Put the glass dish on the top of the trivet. Close the Instant Pot lid and seal the valve.
- Put your Instant Pot on "Manual" high pressure and set the timer for five minutes. If it is still frozen cod, set the timer for nine minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally after the time is up.
One thought on “Instant Pot Alaskan Cod Recipe”
Instead of the glass dish with tomatoes . . . . I used parchment paper to wrap tomatoes, zuchinni, carrots, onion topped with fish. Wrapped in En Papillote style and then proceeded. Some glass even though oven safe is not recommended in Instant Pot.