Making Alaskan cod in your Instant Pot is so quick and easy. Here is our recipe for a delicious Alaskan cod that is super quick to make.
Instant Pot Alaskan Cod Recipe
- 1 Filet Wild Alaskan Cod
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- You first need to find a small glass dish that can fit in the Instant Pot.
- Once you find the dish, pour in the Cherry Tomatoes.
- Cut your Alaskan Cod fillet into small pieces. Three small pieces should be fine.
- Put the fish pieces over the top of the Cherry Tomatoes.
- Add in seasonings, such as salt and pepper.
- Add in the two tablespoons of butter. Drizzle some Olive Oil on the top if you wish.
- Add one cup of water inside of the Instant Pot. Put the trivet inside of the pot.
- Put the glass dish on the top of the trivet. Close the Instant Pot lid and seal the valve.
- Put your Instant Pot on "Manual" high pressure and set the timer for five minutes. If it is still frozen cod, set the timer for nine minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally after the time is up.