Have you wanted to make a sweet recipe using your Instant Pot? This pork loin made with balsamic is sweet and savory for any time of the year.
Instant Pot Pork Loin with Balsamic Recipe
Pork loin with balsamic provides a sweet way to dress up your pork loin using the Instant Pot.
- 1 whole Pork Loin cut into three or four pieces
- 3 cloves garlic chopped.
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary chopped.
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon Tamari You also can use Soy Sauce.
- Using a bowl, mix all of these ingredients together.
- Turn your Instant Pot onto Saute, add salt and pepper to the pork loin if you wish.
- Put the Olive oil in the Instant Pot and saute the pork loin on both sides.
- Turn off the Saute function and then add the sauce to your pot. The sauce in this case is everything except the olive oil and the pork loin.
- Hit the "Meat" function on your Instant Pot. Cook the pork loin for 35 minutes on that meat setting.
- Once the timer is up, allow for the natural release of pressure. This could take 10-20 minutes.