Have you wanted to make a sweet recipe using your Instant Pot? This pork loin made with balsamic is sweet and savory for any time of the year.
Instant Pot Pork Loin with Balsamic Recipe
- 1 whole Pork Loin cut into three or four pieces
- 3 cloves garlic chopped.
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary chopped.
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon Tamari You also can use Soy Sauce.
- Using a bowl, mix all of these ingredients together.
- Turn your Instant Pot onto Saute, add salt and pepper to the pork loin if you wish.
- Put the Olive oil in the Instant Pot and saute the pork loin on both sides.
- Turn off the Saute function and then add the sauce to your pot. The sauce in this case is everything except the olive oil and the pork loin.
- Hit the "Meat" function on your Instant Pot. Cook the pork loin for 35 minutes on that meat setting.
- Once the timer is up, allow for the natural release of pressure. This could take 10-20 minutes.