A nutritious breakfast is steel cut oats and you can do this using your Instant Pot. Here is our easy recipe for apple almond steel cut oats, which is simple to make in the Instant Pot.
Steel Cut Apple Almond Oats Recipe
- 2 whole Apples you want to chop the apples up.
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 cup Steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt use only plain Greek yogurt.
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup try to use real Maple syrup.
- 2 tablespoons Slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Cloves
- You need to add all of the ingredients together into the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and seal the valve.
- Turn the Instant Pot on "Manual" and make sure it is on high pressure. Cook for about 4 minutes.
- Allow for the natural release of pressure after the timer is up.
- Quick release any remaining pressure after about 10 minutes.
- Stir the apple almond steel oats and then take out of the Instant Pot.
- You can add almonds, maple syrup, and even more Greek yogurt to the finished product.