Making no-soak baked beans in your Instant Pot is very simple. Little prep or clean-up is required.
Instant Pot Baked Beans Recipe
- 16 ounces Dry Pinto Beans rinse them off first.
- 8 pieces bacon Diced.
- 6 cups water
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 3/4 cup Molasses
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar packed in.
- 1.5 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Rinse off your beans and then add them to the Instant Pot. Add in 6 cups of water and a little salt.
- Put your lid on the Instant Pot and then close the valve. Set to "Bean" setting for 60 minutes.
- Once this is done, naturally release for 10-20 minutes.
- Drain your beans using a strainer.
- In a bowl, mix your ingredients together, except for the onions and bacon. Set this bowl aside.
- Dice both the bacon and onions. Add in the bacon and onion to the Instant Pot. Use the "Saute" setting on normal. Add in some Olive oil to the Instant Pot.
- Once the onions are soft, you can add the beans into the Instant Pot. Whisk the sauce you made and then add this into the Instant Pot. Slowly stir this all together.
- The Instant Pot lid goes back on now, and then set to "Bean" on the normal setting for 30 minutes.
- Naturally release the pressure once that timer is up. Allow for it to set for a bit so the sauce will thicken, and then they are ready to eat.