Delicious butter and garlic mushrooms are simple to make using the Instant Pot. With this recipe, there is little cook time or clean-up required.
Instant Pot Butter & Garlic Mushrooms Recipe
Here is our simple recipe for amazing garlic and butter mushrooms made using the Instant Pot.
- 1 pound Small Button Mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 1 dash Salt
- Put the Instant Pot on "Saute" mode and then add in your olive oil once the Instant Pot is hot.
- Put the mushrooms in the Instant Pot with the cap side facing downward. Cook this for about 5 minutes and do not move the mushrooms.
- Add in your thyme, butter, and garlic. Add in the salt and then stir it all together so the mushrooms have been coated.
- Put the lid on your Instant Pot and seal the valve. Cook on "Manual" high pressure for around 13-15 minutes.
- Allow for a natural release of pressure for 5 minutes, then quick release remaining pressure.
- You can add in more butter and garlic if you want, but that is optional depending on how much you want to add.
- Remove from Instant Pot, season with some more salt and parsley if you want, and serve.