You can make baked potatoes easily using the Instant Pot. Only a few minutes are needed for amazing baked potatoes.
Instant Pot Baked Potato Recipe
- 6 medium Potatoes Clean off well.
- 1 cup Water
- First, add about 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Put the trivet inside of the Instant Pot and pierce your potatoes about 6 times.
- Set the potatoes on the trivet and then put the lid on the Instant Pot. Seal the valve next.
- Cook on "Manual" high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Allow for a natural release of pressure for 10 minutes, then quick release remaining pressure.
- Remove the potatoes and then serve with toppings of your choice.